Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our Lady of Mental Peace

I suffer from anxiety.  I have always been a worrier but when we started the financial down slide that came with the housing crash and it became more and more evident that we would lose our house I began having full blown anxiety attacks.  We have since lost our home but by the grace of God were able to find another place to live and even though it is small and in need of work I see the immense blessing in that.  This, however, has not helped ease my anxiety as it still continues to get worse.  I cling to prayer and pray that this too shall pass. I found a holy card with a prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace.  I thought I would share with you all.

O Lady of Mental Peace, Mother of tranquility and Mother of hope, look upon me in this time of my weakness and unrest.  Teach my searching heart to know that God’s love for me is unchanging and unchangeable; and, that true human love can only begin and grow by touching His love.  Let your gentle peace-which this world cannot give-be always with me. And, help me to bring this same peace into the lives of others.

Our Lady of Mental Peace.- Pray for me!



God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment